Thursday, September 12, 2013

U.S.A. - Florida - 12.12.1962

Getting a gorgeous tan on the Florida sands.

St Moritz Hotel, Miami Beach. Florida - 12.12.1962

Dear Pen,

     This is called the Sunshine State, Ha! Ha! I left Jacksonville this a.m. where it was 15f, and arrived here to find it certainly warmer, but still awfully cold at 50f.

     Love Nan


Built for the shallow waterways and swamps of teh Everglades in Florida, the Airboat is ideal for fishing an sightseeing.

St Moritz Hotel, Miami Beach. Florida - 12.12.1962

Dear Tim,

     I'm hoping I ride in one of these gadgets when I go to the Everglades tomorrow.  I'm also hoping it's a lot warmer than it is today!

     Love Nan


St Moritz Hotel, Miami Beach. Florida - 12.12.1962

Dear Mer,

     I think this must be the funniest shape of ll the 50  States.  The city of Miami is about 3 1/2 miles from this hotel, but there are lots of shops here, too.

     Love Nan


St Moritz Hotel, Miami Beach. Florida - 12.12.1962

Dear Fish (Nick),

     How about playing this joke on Daddy some time?  I'm sure he'd just laugh and laugh.

     Love Nan.

No comments:

Post a Comment